- inkl. MwSt. & Versandkosten (innerhalb Deutschlands)
Autorenfreundlich Bücher kaufen?!
Berlin is fashionable, Berlin is cool! Every year more tourists visit the German capital that has long become one of Europe’s most fascinating cities and a magnet for all those looking for the extraordinary in a city break. Whether you are searching for pulsating nightlife or endless shopping possibilities, glamorous parties or romantic indulgence, unique cultural activities or outstanding sporting events: Berlin offers it all – and much more. The Berlin experience has no limits.
First on the list is a stroll (or comfortable tour) through this ever-changing city with its lively present and eventful past. It is best to decide where the journey should lead – this time – prior to the trip. Most Berlin tourists don’t visit the city just once – they return again to do the things they didn’t have time for during their first visit or to yet again experience something new in this constantly evolving city.
The informative city guide with its completely new structure and layout offers
• the city’s Top 10 and the author’s favourite places
• city tours with detailed maps
• trips into neighbourhoods and the surrounding area, e.g. Grunewald and Wannsee
• more than the usual sights and museums
• Explore & Enjoy the city: accommodation, restaurants, theatres and musicals, shopping, travelling with children, recreation and sport
• Chronicle of the city
• Service from A–Z with helpful tips
• High-quality softcover with flaps
• Fold-out city map including additional detailed maps and public transport map